Advancing American Freedom founder Mike Pence today announced the organization’s first ad campaign, a $10 million ad buy focusing on congressional Democrats in multiple states. The campaign urges sixteen Democrats in Congress to support energy policies that restore American energy independence and support American national security instead of funding Russia’s invasion on Ukraine.
“In order to set the United States back on a path of energy independence, we need Congress to stand up to Putin and stand up for American Energy,” said Advancing American Freedom founder Mike Pence. “It’s time for President Biden to demonstrate American strength by restarting the Keystone Pipeline, restoring oil and natural gas leases, and issuing sanctions and imposing embargoes on all oil and gas exports from Russia.”
The ad campaign comes as the Biden administration refuses to issue sanctions and impose embargoes on Russian oil and gas.
The ad will target the following congressional Democrats:
- Rep. Colin Allred (TX-32);
- Rep. Cindy Axne (IA-03);
- Rep. Jared Golden (ME-02);
- Rep. Henry Cuellar (TX-28);
- Rep. Kurt Schrader (OR-05);
- Rep. Lizzie Fletcher (TX-07);
- Rep. Vicente Gonzalez (TX-15);
- Rep. Chrissy Houlahan (PA-06);
- Rep. Susan Wild (PA-07);
- Rep. Josh Gottheimer (NJ-05);
- Rep. Matt Cartwright (PA-08);
- Rep. Marcy Kaptur (OH-09);
- Rep. Tom O’Halleran (AZ-02);
- Rep. Elaine Luria (VA-02);
- Rep. Sharice Davids (KS-03); and
- Rep. Teresa Leger Fernandez (NM-03).
To view the ad, “Horrific Decision,” click HERE.
Before Russian bombs began to rain on Ukraine.
Before hundreds of innocent Ukrainians lost their lives.
A horrific decision had already been made.
Joe Biden caved to the radical environmentalists and stopped America’s Keystone Pipeline and dramatically increased Americans’ dependence on Russian oil, endangering America’s security and helping Russia fund their invasion.
Call [MEMBER OF CONGRESS] and tell [HER/HIM] to support America’s security instead of Russia’s terror.